Assistant Coach Program
What is the Assistant Coach Program?
The Assistant Coach Program is for anyone from 15 years of age or older eager to further their coaching skills to assist certified pros with summer programs and camps! This is ideal for TY students. Although this program does not include certification, it sets each attendee up for success in assisting certified pros in summer camps and programs!
What does the Assistant Coach Program cover?
- How to support a program for success.
- Understand effective court set up for various ages.
- Understand elements for organizing large groups.
- The ability to identify activities used to warm-up athletes.
- Various methods for introducing strokes to new players.
- Games for player engagement.
- The structure for closing a session.
PTR IRELAND ASSISTANT COACH COURSE at GOREY TENNIS CLUB.
Date: SUNDAY 8TH JANUARY 2023.
Time: 10am to 2pm.
Cost: €59 per person
Course Duration: 4 hours
To book your place simply enter your preferred venue and your details on the form below, and click the PAY NOW button. You will be taken to a secure page where you can pay with your Paypal account or by credit card.
If you are interested in running a PTR Assistant Coach Program at your School or Club please contact Jamie below:
Email Jamie: email@example.com PH: 087 2788985 Visit the Jamie Stafford Tennis Academy website:jsta.ie